Saturday, November 11, 2006

Security Measures At The Mall

Since I visit the Mecca Mall often, I started observing the security procedures and concluded that they were crap; I was able to identify at least ten ways in which one could get a gun or even explosive devices into the mall.

I am not sure why, but it looks like the government is still relying on intelligence sources and not doing much auditing of the security procedures at the malls and other public areas that could be targets for terror attacks.

I mean they should have learned by now from 09/11 of last year.

1 Comments:

Blogger Moey said...

glad the security guys didn't prevent you from getting in because you're not كبلز

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory iopBlogs.com, The World's Blog Aggregator
electronic health record system
electronic health record system