Sunday, October 22, 2006

Government Copies My Ideas

Back in May, I wrote:

"I have really no solution for this problem; I really do not know how to make the Jordanian people want to work, or accept menial jobs instead of no jobs. Maybe having mandatory military service would help, not the previously used 2 yrs version, which I bet sucked big time, and cost the government too much, but a 90 days version. Suggesting this is a bit hypocritical on my part, because I would not even do military service for money."

Here is the link:

http://mohammedraeiblog.blogspot.com/2006_05_01_mohammedraeiblog_archive.html

This week, I was reading the newspapers and guess what, the Government wants to bring back the mandatory military service and for 90 days. Is it coincidence or someone in the Government is stealing my ideas?

1 Comments:

Blogger Madi said...

Do you know that they've been talking about this for almost two years now?

3:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory iopBlogs.com, The World's Blog Aggregator
electronic health record system
electronic health record system