Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Preemptive Psychotherapy

I was thinking about something and then I had the thought of "Preemptive psychotherapy." I got curious to see if such a thing existed, so I tried a Google search and a Yahoo search. Yahoo came up with nothing and Google came with one link which actually just mentions the term but had no relationship to any sort of psychotherapy.

"Preemptive psychotherapy," should not be such an alien idea if psychotherapy is considered "Care of the soul" as there should be no limits on how often care of the soul should take place. And who said that souls that do not suffer from "depression" should not get any "care."

Now regarding the cost of such a thing, I am sure that for many people who do not have "problems," the cost would be prohibitive.

1 Comments:

Blogger nofixedstars said...

that's just effing brilliant! i love the idea! actually, one of my big "causes" is better parenting, which is effectively, preemptive psychotherapy...

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory iopBlogs.com, The World's Blog Aggregator
electronic health record system
electronic health record system