Saturday, July 01, 2006

Da Vinci's Code, My Review

Since this movie was to going be shown here in Jordan, I took the opportunity of being in the States to go and see it at the movie theater.

The main problem with this movie is that, though it can be exiting and fast passed in certain moments, this movie does deliver a final strong punch; the end is rather "pathetic".

I can not complain about the acting, most of it was good. But the movie fails to deliver what the novel itself delivered; I think that something was lost in the process of transforming the novel into the movie.

Anyway, this is not a memorable movie that one would want to see multiple times, so my final verdict is 7/10.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory iopBlogs.com, The World's Blog Aggregator
electronic health record system
electronic health record system