Sunday, June 18, 2006

Olmert, Omlert, Olmert

I usually shy away from writing about the Isrealy-Arab conflict and the bullshit going on in the the Westbank and Gaza strip. So many people write about it, and more often than not, they usually write what I wanted to write.

I was reading the Yahoo headlines, when I noticed an article titled:" Olmert rejects international probe into Gaza beach deaths." It did not surpise me, only nauseated me. Mr.Olmert's reaction and statement is done by the book in the typical Israeli manner. The fact that if they did not do anything wrong, then why reject and the international probe, does not escape most people with the exception of some people in the US.

I can not go one writing about this. Ok, maybe I made a mistake by writing about this because it is futile. I am more nauseated now than before I started writing. Nothing will happen no mater what bloggers write. Our only hope in the short term is that democrats win the mid term elections. And even then, there is no guarantee in an American change of policy.

It is all sad. I can not write about this any more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory iopBlogs.com, The World's Blog Aggregator
electronic health record system
electronic health record system