Friday, June 30, 2006

Making Jordan Cool

I had blogged earlier about having a top 10 list of ways to make Jordan cool. So far I had one input from a new friend, she sent it to me by e-mail and I am still working on the other 9 ways to make Jordan cool.

Well, anyway, what she suggested, and I do not know why this has not occurred to me, is that Jordan would be cooler if people smiled more often.

How would this come about, actually, there was some research about smiling being contagious just like yawning, so remember the next time you are out there, smile. Even if it was half hearted (or as my friends from college would have said: half assed.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory iopBlogs.com, The World's Blog Aggregator
electronic health record system
electronic health record system