Monday, June 12, 2006

No Triangle

Last night I watched a movie called "The Triangle" on DVD. It was an above average movie about the Bermuda triangle and was somewhat interesting. So after I was done watching, I decided to look up some information regarding Bermuda triangle on the Wikipedia. When I was young, I had read several books about unexplained phenomena(UFO, Bermuda, etc,) and totally believed that something fishy was going on in that area and that planes and ships do not go inside the triangle because of the well known dangers.

So anyhow, what I learned from the Wikipedia is that there is no triangle. Yes, that is correct, ships and planes do not disappear there. Apparently, this whole Bermuda triangle disappearance business is misinformation and exaggeration by a book author called Charles Berlitz, who wrote a book called The Bermuda Triangle, which was later on adapted to movie in the 70s.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory iopBlogs.com, The World's Blog Aggregator
electronic health record system
electronic health record system