Friday, June 09, 2006

Remixes

Arabic music in my own a opinion suffers from a massive lack of creativity. This could be easily remedied. Enter Remixing.

I always was pissed off because there are very little remixing going on in Arab music. I would like to see all sorts of Arabic songs getting remixed with different instruments added in. I would like to see remixes with Oud, with Khanoun, electric guitar, also heavy metal remixes, acoustic remixes, instrumental remixes, and electronic remixes, to name a few.

I am sure that some of these remixes would sound like total crap, but am also sure that a few will be good enough to go on and become classics.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory iopBlogs.com, The World's Blog Aggregator
electronic health record system
electronic health record system