Sunday, August 20, 2006

The New Abdoun Bridge

I wanted to write this blog a few months ago(maybe I did.) Anyway, I will not comment about the fact the new fourth circle-Abdoun bridge took a long time to build or the fact that the project was started at the wrong time of the year causing tons of traffic problems.

I want to comment about the fact that the shops and restaurants on Abdoun Circle did not get any form of compensation for the Damages they incurred during this time period. The Government should compensate them even if partially; just to cover for the fixed costs. Alas that is not the case. I am not sure if the law would allow for this or if they would win in the end, but I hope that they can sue to get some money from the Government.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory iopBlogs.com, The World's Blog Aggregator
electronic health record system
electronic health record system