Saturday, August 12, 2006

Wasta

I know that it is not funny. But despite my blog being excellent it would seem that I will need a Wasta to get myself on Jordan Planet.

I did send a request for blog approval 50days ago. But I think they were "closed for prayers" or something.

So I sent another request a few days ago, but it would seem that they are still "closed for prayers"

Of course, there could be other possibilities, like for example being gone for vacation or being closed to show solidarity with the Lebanese people.

Other excuses that come to mind is that the people in Jordan planet have an ongoing plumbing problem in their offices. Or they lost the fight against roaches and now the roaches have eaten the CPUs in their computers.

If I were pro an Alien conspiracy explanation I would have speculated that they were abducted by aliens. Alas, that is not the case.

Anyway, I am just hoping for a wasta to get me on Jordan Planet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory iopBlogs.com, The World's Blog Aggregator
electronic health record system
electronic health record system