Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Jordan and Web Search Marketing

The other day, I answered a question regarding the Dead Sea and Israel on Yahoo answers. Then I had the idea to see how much people associate the Dead Sea with Jordan and not Israel (I must mention that I am really biased). So I did a Google search on the Dead Sea, and then on Jordan and the Dead Sea and on Israel and the Dead Sea.

The number of websites that mentioned Jordan and the Dead Sea was something like 10 times more than the number of websites that mention Israel and the Dead Sea. But what was really surprising (not really surprising) is that when I Google searched the dead sea alone, the top websites were the ones that mentioned Israel and the dead sea.

So somebody is doing their web search marketing right. And that somebody is not Jordan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory iopBlogs.com, The World's Blog Aggregator
electronic health record system
electronic health record system