Thursday, July 06, 2006

"K" for "C"

While most people are generally happy with the Status quo, I can not help but try and improve things.

I decided to contribute to humanity in a big way and start a trend that will make English a better language.

Anyway, to cut a long story short, I will start replacing "C" with a "K" where appropriate, so that the spelling is pretty much like German. For example, "contact" would become Kontact, and "Cool" would become Kool and so on.

In the short run, it will be a pain in the ass for me. But maybe I will get used to it.

On the bright side people who are not native speakers who are trying to learn English will find spelling somewhat easier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory iopBlogs.com, The World's Blog Aggregator
electronic health record system
electronic health record system