Tuesday, December 04, 2007

The first Stumble Upon review

Mo's blog got it's first mini review on stumble upon:

"Don't miss this blog, as you'll be quite surprised at how inspiring Mraei is. For there is a lot here to get you really thinking"

I am greatly honored by this review. It is a bit of a shame that the first stumble upon review should come from England as opposed to Jordan.

Anyway here is the link to review page:

http://www.stumbleupon.com/url/mohammedraeiblog.blogspot.com/

Also the same person reviewed my Stumble upon page(check the link in the side bar), and here is what he had to say:

"Tman opines: "Jordanian blogger with an international mind." This man means business. I have not had time to read much on this visit - I must confess, but I'm very impressed with what I've seen so far. And by that, I should say, I've peeked at his alter-blog (a must see, as I've attested above!) where one may discover some most refreshing views on certain worldly topics which... I'll leave to you all to check out. I shall return later & update then! :-)"

Here is the full review page:

http://www.stumbleupon.com/url/mraei.stumbleupon.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory iopBlogs.com, The World's Blog Aggregator
electronic health record system
electronic health record system